you said move on, where do i go?


Profile

12.12. I expect presents from you all.
I can laugh like some mad person.
SO BEWARE!
Kellockian, Jadian.
I'm now a Theresian.
I'm proud to say, Im part of One Saint Claire ;D
strikeitalicbold

Scream

Blast Off


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Friends
+Aashna
+Abbicia
+Calista
+Charlotte Lee
+Charlotte Lim
+Chemane
+Cheryl Wong
+Crystal
+Elayne
+Elysia
+Emerlin
+Euginia
+Hemaa
+Jadians
+Jane
+Jean
+Jessica
+Jessie
+Kimberly
+LingYi
+Merissa
+Monica
+Natalie Kwan
+Natalie
+Natasha
+Phoebe Ong
+Regine
+Serene
+Sophie
+Shalyn
+Sharmain
+Soniya
+YeeHwee
+ZhiXuan
+STC 1C

Past
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ March 2010
title:
date: Friday, March 27, 2009
time:4:14 AM
hi i'm here to update COS
ms natalie (currently soon going to be attached to mr. nigel ong)
scold me for notupdating do here i am well technecly not cos if your reding it at home i can't be there cos I"M at MY house so umm aiyah nvm
today was damn boring lah we had like some cyberwellness thingy in the morning
den lessons blah blah blah
oh and daddy didn't come to school today cos she got EYE INFECTION WOOOOOOOOOO
JOY TO THE WORLD haha jkjk i scared she kill me
den i went home with nat and my sis(who lyks gregory seah)
but changed my mind and decided to go to gardens to eat macs with my sis and nat and her friends her friend are : ba bra and rebekah i think
den i went home found out that CT was lyk waiting for my sis for 1/2 h
sad
my life is boring anyways bye bye


comment? / top


Credits
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x